The Head of VIP is responsible for maintaining, strengthening and growing customer relationships through comprehensive leadership and management of the team and all accounts to achieve contracted deliverables and exceed expectations. The managers goal is to develop and execute a strategy that grows the value of this segment.
The Head of VIP will oversee customer relationships and be responsible for account growth, customer satisfaction, prioritization of client and project workflow and staffing whilst also ensuring that all quality of work meets a high standard.
• Responsible on strategy execution
• Achieve and report on the overall performance of VIP team
• Ownership of the VIP budget, target, and bonus costs
• Work with other departments across the business
• Involved in loyalty, segmentation and potential VIP development
• Manage & develop the VIP team
• Support team in maintaining relationships with elite players
• Manage and resolve any VIP escalations from the team
• Maintain and explain VIP dashboards and reports
• Improve the player profiling system and integrate results into the team's operational activities
• Develop and execute training programs for all new starters and Customer Support – this might change, is more like a nice to be have feature
• Developing the QA team and improving the quality of service – this is in case the QA team will fall under VIP responsibility, so far it is not. I am keeping this just as a nice skill to have