Betting Jobs are working with a growing, successful E-gaming company. This is a fun, tech focused environment where they have fostered a nice company culture. The position offers a serious technical challenge, the opportunity to be part of the company’s growth story and an enjoyable environment. Based in their Isle of Man office.
A front-end developer is required to join an expanding team as the business is rapidly growing. You will be required to implement designs provided for a new build website and maintenance of existing sites. All development must be responsive and work on mobile, tablet and desktop. This role will take responsibility for end to end delivery of complex development including technical requirements review, development and testing. You will require strong technical skills, the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across all departments and also external parties. Experience in mobile application development/support would be preferable in order to support existing wrapper applications.
• Develop all front-end elements for all branded web sites and mobile apps
• Ensure provided design for site and mobile apps integrated to the sites as per business requirements
• Identify innovative techniques to reduce delivery time of development and ensure excellent user experience
• Ensure integration of front-end elements with backend software and DB.
• BSc in Computer Science
• Advance Diploma in Computer Science
• Strong front-end development knowledge.
• Mid-level .NET MVC and related knowledge.
• Basic SQL understanding.
• Ability to build CSS and HTML from the ground up
• Strong knowledge of ECMA Script and the various versions of the official spec
• Strong knowledge of a modern front-end framework such as Vue or React
• Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, jQuery, T-SQL and MVC
• Basic understanding of SQL and the ability to write simple queries
• GIT knowledge
• Strong experience in developing/designing for mobile and touch devices
• Some Experience in mobile application development (Android/Apple)
• Solid understanding of OOP design techniques
• Good understanding of UX/ UI methodologies and implementation
• Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with prototyping/wire-framing tools
• Experience with Vue JS, NodeJS and MongoDB is a plus
• 3 years + experience in front-end web development
• 1 year + experience in DB development and back-end development