BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a CRM Analyst for a leading iGaming company based in London.
The CRM Analyst performs various functions, including analysing customer data to provide support for the marketing efforts, providing useful insight on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; and helping to initiate and implement CRM initiatives that will boost brand and customer loyalty and drive consumption.
• Responsible for identifying key trends and factors influencing customer behaviour, like consumption and engagement.
• Undertake spontaneous initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insight or operational projects to add value to the customer relationship
• Conduct assessment of CRM programs and promotional activities according to their efficiency and profitability
• Provide support for CRM projects as applicable in the organization
• Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting of KPI
• Responsible for hands-on modelling and analysis of marketing campaigns to determine the best mix of channels and messaging
• Measure, analyse, and report performance metrics pertaining to the organization
• CRM Analyst will require a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics, or in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Finance, or Economics.
• Good Microsoft SQL skill and knowledge (SQL query, functions, stored procedures)
• Industry Experience using Power Bi reporting tool (DAX, M query language) or similar
• Strong Excel, and good familiarity with Azure analytics stack
• A working knowledge or experience of Power BI
• Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas and draw findings from figures.
• Ability to undertake data analysis using advanced statistical tools such as SQL, Python, etc.
• Effective communicate skills both verbally and written, as well as being able to communicate quantitative information in a clear and informative manner to all levels within the company
• The ability to develop and manage project schedules, identify risks, and clearly communicate theses to project stakeholders
• Excellent attention to detail skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously to enable the effective management of internal and external relationships
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills to identify risks, provide market insights, and draw valid conclusions from findings using available data.
• 2+ years in a similar Analyst role