BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a CRM Specialist for a leading gaming company in their office in The Netherlands.
As CRM Specialist you will be responsible for creating the CRM strategy for online products such as Sportsbook, Casino, Bingo, Poker and plan the development, implementation and the measurement for CRM activity across all CRM channels. The focus is to create and maintain a “best in class” CRM system and optimize the customer journey.
• Together with online management, you will define and develop the CRM strategy & tactics as well as operational planning & execution
• Produce reports with detailed analytics
• Work with management, BI and other parties to develop and execute projects and work packages as requested
• Identify all customer touch points ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented at each stage
• Develop automated and personalized user journeys and messages across the player lifecycle
• Develop retention features within products to enhance the customer experience
• Manage conversions throughout the customer journey and implement tactics to improve them
• Control and manage the CRM Program, updating, optimizing and reporting.
• Own the customer experience to ensuring customer longevity and commercial success
• You will be expected to work with Marketing, Development and other operations to champion the system and process across the business
• Define, manage and achieve KPIs as well as optimizing and reporting on these KPIs
• Liaise with the Customer Support team to ensure CRM system is handled correctly across the business
• Create new innovative ways to enhance customer satisfaction index and reduce churn for the different Customer Segments for all online products.
• Build and manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
• Conduct regular competitor analysis.
• Minimum +3 years working with CRM departments on a management level within the European market. Dutch market would be a distinct advatage
• Experience and knowledge of online products; Sportsbook, Casino, Bingo, Poker and their product lifecycle
• Strong knowledge of retention promotions such as events/promotions/bonuses and other
• Experience in liaising with Senior Management Level
• Proficient in the English language