BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an experienced Affiliate Marketing professional to take on a new role as Head of Affiliates for a well-recognised and growing sportsbook. Based in their London office the Head of Affiliates will be responsible for developing and implementing the Affiliate Marketing Strategy.
This role would be ideally suited to a senior Affiliate marketing professional with extensive experience of Sportsbook looking to take on the challenge of helping to establish a developing brand.
• Take full ownership of and develop the Affiliate Programme
• Identify and source new affiliates and key partners
• Create a VIP Programme for top affiliates
• Ensuring all affiliates are supported
• Activating new affiliates and re-activating lapsed affiliates
• Review and report on key affiliate activity and performance including acquisitions and retention
• Maintain regular contact with affiliates and build strong relationships
• Identify and implement creative initiatives that improve affiliate performance, retention and exploit new growth opportunities
• Ensure that affiliate tracking is in place and working correctly
• Ownership and resolution of key affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
• Management of affiliate tracking systems
• Ensure marketing spend, promotions and specific initiatives are to budget and deliver measurable results for both parties
• Internal cross-departmental communication with people at all levels in the organisation.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Comprehensive understanding of Sportsbook
• Excellent network within the industry
• Proven track record of successfully developing an Affiliate Programme
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills, numbers-driven with a strong working knowledge of Excel
• Ability to lead an develop a team