Bettingjobs are working with an online casino and sports book operator based in Malta who are looking to add an Affiliate Manager to focus on the Japanese market.
You will be responsible for the growth, retention and reactivation of country specific affiliates, and the growth of country specific traffic to the brands in this market. The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for affiliate acquisition, reactivation and network management within Japan. They will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results and providing stakeholders with regular reports. Above all they will ensure that growth opportunities are always developed with affiliates to positively impact the bottom line.
You will communicate regularly with affiliates, via Skype, email and phone to optimise Japanese traffic to our portfolio of brands whilst ensuring that profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysing of data from this affiliation market. You don’t take the first deal put forward to you at a table but have strong negotiation and analytical skills to get a good deal for both the affiliate and the company. Data is what you use to make these calculations and offer these deals and also helps you to make informed decisions with whom you’d like to work with. Since you now have a good understanding of the gaming business P&L, effects of bonus mechanics, free spins, average revenues per user etc. are common terminology which make sense to you when discussing ideas with your colleagues. This drives you to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
What's more, you have a knack for acquiring affiliate marketing partners, identify and support top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners. Creating promotions and communications to affiliate partners comes as second nature to you on all media and forums, as well as being an active part of the team to attend industry shows and events.
What will you get up to day to day?
· Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
· Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
· Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
· Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
· Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
· Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
· Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
· Answer Affiliate queries
· Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marcomms - promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs
· Create and development top line affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates and Internal Stakeholders to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and our budget vs spend.
· Work with the Program Manager to ensure that all data in Omarsys is present and correct
· Create and deliver weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks etc
· Create and deliver ad-hoc reports to business owners / Head of Affiliates.
· Conduct regular competitor analysis to identify competitor activity in terms of marketing collateral, welcome offers and promotions.
· New Industry trends and promotional concepts.
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is interesting for you.