The CRM Technical Executive will be responsible for overseeing and optimising the CRM product, acting as a super user and point of escalation for technical issues in relation to CRM tooling across all of the company's brands.
The successful candidate will require the ability to be very structured in their work, have a technical mind, adapt to a fast-paced environment and make data-driven recommendations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own, review, optimise and innovate CRM tools and processes (segmentation, communication and reward tools) to increase operational efficiency and player engagement in line with strategic goals.
- Possess a solid understanding of the CRM setup and dependencies from an operational and technical implementation perspective.
- Compile competitor analyses and follow CRM best practices to stay relevant and find ways to improve the CRM products.
- Proactively identify business and user needs and work with cross-functional teams to determine the business value and align the internal product roadmap and 3rd party tools to strategic goals.
- Take the lead on CRM projects end-to-end with minimal supervision and guidance: establish operational requirements and technical dependencies, organise necessary sessions with product owners, end users and other relevant parties to create & implement action plans and timelines.
- Monitor the quality of the CRM systems considering both functional and non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability, scalability). Manage quality assurance procedures to ensure that CRM-related tools/integrations/product launches meet those requirements.
- Act as a point of escalation for CRM-related technical problems, working towards their timely resolution with relevant teams.
- Handle CRM service provider relationships: due diligence processes, onboarding of new service providers, day to day technical management and commercials.
- 2 years’ experience in a product owner / business analyst role or similar;
- Advanced knowledge of CRM tools (Optimove, Silverpop/Acoustic, Adobe, Salesforce, bonus backoffices, or similar) with a focus on operations and technical implementations;
- Ability to work autonomously to interpret business needs and turn them into actionable solutions;
- iGaming or automation experience a plus;
- Data driven;
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent multitasking abilities;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.