BettingJobs.com is currently seeking an Account Manager for a leading Casino and Games Supplier in their Malta office. As an Account Manager, you will be focussed on key accounts with strategic growth opportunities. You will also own assigned market(s) in order to identify localised opportunities to increase market share working in collaboration with the whole commercial team.
This role would be well suited to an individual with considerable experience within the online gaming industry and a strong knowledge of Casino operations looking to take a step into an Account Management role with a leading supplier.
• Own and understand the assigned customers and assigned markets, including and not limited to competitors, industry trends, localised product and marketing needs to incorporate into commercial business case(s) highlighting the commercial ROI.
• Drive, Support and proactively propose localized opportunities to increase market share via the commercial team.
• Implement and manage targeted promotional activities and ROI measurement.
• Collaborate with existing commercial team members to drive and advise on market deliverables/movements and support existing and/or new partnerships discussions with follow ups as required.
• Build direct customer relationships across the customer base.
• Responsible for collating and understanding customer & market movements within each geographic region.
• Translate the business objectives into market-level opportunities and objectives with commercial KPI goals to maximise market performance.
• Own and support the delivery of products in collaboration with the existing commercial team and support internal/external customer discussions where necessary.
• Contribute to global marketing campaign strategies and initiatives
• Be up to date with local compliance regulations and feedback on commercial risks, business cases on potential market entry/movements where required.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Act as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned key customers and their key stakeholders.
• Selling, up-selling and cross-selling the portfolio of games.
• Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
• Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these.
• Initiate and drive team-wide improvement projects in terms of performance, processes, collaboration with other departments.
• Be responsible for meeting or exceeding the agreed targets, goals and objectives as aligned to the company’s strategic plan.
• Continuously measure the performance of the Accounts in charge of and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
• Proven track record in sales or Account Management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to successfully build relationships with high value partners
• Excellent knowledge of the online Casino and Games industry
• Enthusiastic approach to achieving company goals.
• Ability to travel when required.
• Ability to understand technology solutions on a high level.
• Ability to communicate in English to a fluent or native level.
• High collaborative individual