BettingJobs are working with a global Sportsbetting operator searching for a Head of German Customer Support to join their Malta office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
As Head of Customer Support, you will define the customer service department's policies and procedures to ensure efficient customer resolution while assisting with the overall expansion of the business.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Answer and support customer facing communication in German language and translate emails, website information and any other content.
• Research solutions to customer issues.
• Interact with various departments to resolve customer issues.
• Use available tools and information resources to resolve problems.
• Escalate unresolved problems in accordance with established procedures and protocols.
• Administer client account management, including updating notes in accounts.
• Research transaction discrepancies and take appropriate action.
• Monitor customer activity, including assist in the identification of fraudulent activity or abuse.
• Amend / adjust transactions in customer accounts, when necessary or instructed.
• Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions.
• Assist with special Customer Services projects.
• Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
• We are looking for a Head of Customer Service with strong customer orientation and leadership ability, who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You will have basic office skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and the ability to write, read and speak in both English and German.
• You will be able to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions, and solve problems independently and in a timely manner.
• You will be attentive when dealing with sensitive information, you will identify customers’ needs, and have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• You will be flexible and have the ability to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes.
• You will be performance and customer-oriented driven and a strong team player.
• Ideally, we are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position with relevant experience and has knowledge of Sportsbook.
You will need to be proactive and confident in managing multiple moving parts.