A growing, successful E-gaming company is looking for a Database Administrator to join their team in the beautiful Isle of Man or London.
This role is required to improve performance on our databases by investigating and finetuning all the processes, database objects, data flows and architecture around the database and web server. Great opportunity to leverage your SQL DBA skills to gain hands on experience with Azure while managing a High volume and High Transactional production DataBase enviroment.
• BSc (Hons) in Computer Science or similar OR
• MS Certified Database Administrator
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience in SQL tuning and general performance enhancements for systems and code
• Ability to organise and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Good understanding of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL
• Backup and recovery - develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
• Develop and maintain maintenance plans
• Write database documentation, including standards and policies
• Take control of DB deployments as part of our release process
• Reviewing and publishing changes to the production environment all changes created by the
development team using provided scripts and packages on a scheduled basis.
Please get in touch with Carla at email@example.com for further information on the role and company.