Italian speaking senior Java developer
Our Liverpool based client is currently hiring for an experienced Java Developer. Given the legacy platform which has been purchased, an Italian speaker would work best in this role. The company currently among the largest operators in Europe in the Gaming sector, and is present in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Italy, Malta, and the United Kingdom
This position is responsible for establishing the architecture for the online platform for our client. This individual will also participate in the discovery and documentation of the customer's business scenarios that are driving the solutions and ensures integrity of the architecture.
• Achieves organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support the Java back-end.
• Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews. Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
• Achieves e-commerce information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
• Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
5+ Years of enterprise application development experience
Worked in the betting domain for at least 3 years or eCommerce for at least 5 years.
Should have worked in Agile projects for at least 3 years
Should have worked on projects on Java based technologies for at least 4 years