Betting Jobs are working with a major international iGaming & Betting brand, seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their operation. The role can be based from either the UK office, or Croatia.
Purpose of Role:
Contribute to and own the overall International Product roadmap, aligning to our strategy for global expansion.
Own the delivery of International products covering online market entry into new countries and ensuring implementation of solutions in a timely manner for ongoing regulatory requirements.
Work with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and collaborate to provide our customers with top class online products
• Key product stakeholder in the organisation for the regulatory team
• Translate new and ongoing regulatory requirements into detailed specifications for the delivery teams
• Work with other product teams in the company to prioritise and deliver regulatory requirements
• Liaise with local commercial stakeholders to drive customer facing product requirements for entry into new online markets
• Understand the customer needs/problems specific to that market
• Understand the regulations specific to that market
• Become the key stakeholder from the Product Organisation, representing the business in discussions and negotiations with the regulatory team, in order to achieve the optimal commercial outcome
• Own the translations process and the delivery of online translation services across all markets
• Work with local commercial stakeholders to ensure we set up the product for the local market (Priority Sports, Markets, Payment Methods).
• Ownership of roadmap to cater for requirements involving payments, fraud and AML procedures in new online markets
• 2+ years experience in internationally-focused online gambling company, in a Product role
• Track record of delivery of new market entry
• Track record of cross region support
• Management of requirements and roadmaps
• Experience interacting and liaising with legal, compliance and external companies
• Ability to work directly with technical teams and effectively communicate requirements
• Strong knowledge of Online Gambling Industry
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent English language skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment
• Strong understanding of technology and agile development methodologies