Betting Jobs are working with a fintech business with interests in online gaming and AI driven performance optimisation. In addition to investments in existing start-ups, they also incubate their own projects with the goal of spinning them out as independent companies. They are currently looking to build a remote team in the UK to help them build the frontend for several online casino sites.
Exciting opportunity to join a new and ambitious casino technology platform provider. Be part of a team to bring a new product to market and have a significant input to the direction and success of the business. As well as delivering high quality web content the team are looking at innovative ways to optimise the user experience through applying data analytics and AI driven content optimisation.
The Hybrid Designer/Developer role will be involved in the design and development of online gaming websites, brand logos, HTML mailers, banners, promotional images, site updates and maintenance.
• Site maintenance, feature enhancements and bug fixes;
• Bringing static designs to life with bespoke coding practices;
• Designing marketing assets for email campaigns, Social Media and brand sites;
• Designing and developing new brand mock-ups and presenting your ideas to key senior stakeholders; and
• Conducting market research to ensure the company’s brands remain current and that new ideas are being generated.
• Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Adobe Aftereffects
• Responsive Design experience
• Excellent HTML skills
• Excellent CSS/ SCSS skills
• Browser testing experience
• Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL Basic GitHub/ TFS experience
• Creative technology specialist