Betting Jobs are working with a fintech business with interests in online gaming and AI driven performance optimisation. In addition to investments in existing start-ups, they also incubate their own projects with the goal of spinning them out as independent companies. They are currently looking to build a remote team in the UK to help them build the frontend for several online casino sites.
Exciting opportunity to join a new and ambitious casino platform. Be part of a team to bring a new product to market and have a significant input to the direction and success of the business. The team are looking at innovative ways to optimise the user experience through applying data analytics and AI driven content optimisation and you will be involved with this and many other initiatives.
The Senior Front End/UI developer will take responsibility for producing a compelling UI experience for all customers, working with the software delivery team to drive new product innovation and maximise performance.
• Participate in creative brainstorming and design sessions
• Research user requirements through discussions with key stakeholders
• Produce prototypes to communicate user interactions and design ideas
• Validate designs with customers
• Decide on web frameworks and libraries to use and promote coding standards across team
• Lead other web developers and testers in building high quality web products
• Work with Software Development team to ensure correct implementation of designs
• You must have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates a dynamic, varied and well-rounded skill set in building interactive digital products
• Demonstrable experience in Angular or React frameworks
• Demonstrated ability to debug front end applications
• Strong understanding of the SDLC
• Good understanding of graphic design principles
• An appreciation for detail, finish, layout and typography
• Good understanding of serverless applications is desirable
• Some experience with deploying the cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Demonstrated knowledge of code repositories and version control tools (e.g., Git, DevOps)
• Excellent communication skills in communicating ideas and creative concepts
• Experience in working with remote teams and being in constant collaboration with virtual teams
• Well organised, delivering work to a brief and to a deadline, sometimes under pressure
• Ability to work unsupervised and take ownership for key services