BettingJobs are working with a successful B2C business operating brands in international markets, they are searching for a Graphic Designer to join their London based team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing marketing and design team for a leading group of B2C gambling brands that focus exclusively on the Turkish market.
You’ll report to the Lead Designer of a friendly, fast-paced and highly creative team working on a wide range of design projects and tasks across all of its brands.
You will offer insight on the best solutions and practices in all areas of design across desktop, mobile and tablet devices. The ideal candidate will have sufficient experience to meet our professional standards via the latest techniques, current web standards and a detailed knowledge of the industry. The applicant must be willing to work flexible hours in keeping with the needs of the business.
Main responsibilities include:
• A visible driving presence in the department.
• Advise on creative quality and ideas.
• Show creative support for the team.
• Dedication to Design Principles.
• Technical mastery of Adobe CS programs.
• Optimisation of projects within strict timings.
• Provide accurate statistics to the workflow manager.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the applicant must also be able to demonstrate:
• Strong design style and creative solutions that work within the constraints of a brief and online file size when applicable.
• A solid understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
• A good understanding of corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media, and be able to -show an accomplished design portfolio / website.
• Pro-active and self-starting with a proven ability to take direction and work independently in fast paced environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills with an adaptable and positive attitude.
• Prior agency, production house or gaming industry experience of 3 years or more.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator.
• Fluent in English, Bi-lingual Turkish is preferred but not essential.
Optional but advantageous:
• A love of sports and/or eSports
• Animation and video production skills
• Additional languages (Turkish)