BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for Risk, Fraud and Payment Manager to join an innovative sports betting company based in Malta.
• Day-to-day management of risk, fraud & payment department (RFP).
• Overseeing the recruitment of the RFP department’s staff.
• Basic and follow-up training for all RFP staff
• The compilation of training courses, both for dedicated RFP staff, and staff from other departments who may need some risk, fraud or payments training for their daily duties.
• Management of RFP staff schedules to ensure that sufficient cover is provided and preventing backlogs.
• Evaluation of the performance of RFP staff.
• Leading the internal investigation of the case
• Contacting, then liaising with, the relevant authorities
• Managing all further steps thereafter
• Conducting any follow-up work as required
• Keeping the senior management of the Company (including relevant compliance staff) notified of developments throughout
• Monitor sportsbook betting activity and combating with sportsbook fraud
• Reporting to the Head of Operation on behalf of the RFP department
• Liaising with the senior management, MLRO and regulatory compliance staff on all strategy and planning aspects for the RFP department
• Ensuring policies are implemented across the relevant sections of the RFP department quickly and effectively.
• Three years of relevant experience, preferably in the iGaming sector on managerial position;
• Good grasp of English (written and spoken);
• Ability to work extended working hours when necessary;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills;
• Good organisational skills with attention to the detail;
• Ability to work closely with other departments, especially Customer Support Team and AML team;
• Strong knowledge of sportsbook product;
• Ability to travel or relocation for a period of couple months;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office package;
• Understanding of related legislation and regulations including MGA and UKGC;
• Strong knowledge of AML regulations will be considered as an asset;
• Strong knowledge of Visa Claims Resolution and chargebacks will be considered as an asset;