Customer Development Manager
An industry leading lottery betting and online gaming firm is looking for an experienced Customer Development Manager to join their Marketing department.
The successful candidate must have proven experience of relationship development and management in particular with VIP customers.
• Development, execution and management of VIP customer acquisition and retention programs
• Profiling and segmentation of VIP players
• Identifying and executing promotions and rewards programs that drive retention and customer value.
• Direct communication with VIP customers via email, chat and phone.
• Handling VIP customers’ queries and complaints, including out of office hours when necessary.
• Planning, execution and hosting of VIP customers events.
• Working closely with the CRM team to ensure proper segmentation of promotional offers and rewards.
• Analysis of competitors and the customer landscape to ensure the competitiveness of the VIP program.
• Developing strong relationships with top VIPs and understanding of their player behaviour.
• Managing bonuses across all VIP tiers and ensuring ongoing optimisation of these bonuses to drive revenue.
• Organise and manage VIP events
Requirements: • Previous experience in a VIP management role.
• Comprehensive understanding of VIP's marketing, CRM and operations.
• Ability to accurately profile and segment VIP customers effectively.
• Ability to deliver on target-driven goals by liaising with other departments.
• Excellent organisational, planning and communicative skills.
• Social and outgoing mindset.
• Able to work on own initiative, be proactive
• Hands on approach to all aspects of the role which includes working outside core hours when required.
• Degree educated, or with independent Marketing qualifications
• A strong knowledge and background in eGaming
• Working experience in a multi-product environment