Bettingjobs are working with a UK facing casino group who are looking for a BI analyst to join a small team supporting the entire business, providing insight and analysis to drive effective decision making across the bingo and casino products.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
As a BI Analyst, you will be accountable and responsible:
• Supporting the entire business with data and insights
• Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
• Translating customer, transactional and behavioural data into key insights and business deliverables.
• Presenting findings to key stakeholders and providing context and input to drive performance across the business.
• Collaborating with team members and stakeholders to build data products that enable others to work with reporting effectively and inform decision-making that solve business problems with data.
• Working with Key stakeholders to develop key metrics to measure business performance.
• Maintaining best-practice standards within the team regarding coding, documentation and analytics
• Excellent SQL knowledge is a must
• Proven track record of dealing with Big Data
• Experience in data visualisation tools, ideally PowerBI
• Experience in a previous data/analytics role
• iGaming knowledge is highly advantageous
• Effective communication and presentation skills at all levels
• Sound analytical and methodical reasoning skills
• Excellent business and industry awareness
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Ability to map business needs to data projects
Please contact Carla at email@example.com if you are interested.