Founded in 2012, our client is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar and Cape Town. They are looking to hire into their UK-based remote team.
The requirement is for a Zendesk Administrator to champion the value out of their Zendesk toolset. If you are skilled in structuring the unstructured and in problem solving, we're interested in talking to you.
You’ll be remote/home-based, so you’ll need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
• Act as the subject matter expert on all day-to-day operations within Zendesk including working through feature requests, updates and maintenance
• Managing new feature deployments, internal testing and rollout of changes across all teams
• Work with their teams to assist specific configurations such as new apps, fields and workflows
• Periodically reviewing and enhancing triggers, automations, views, and macros to ensure outdated items are deactivated or updated
• Ensuring that workflow allows for capturing of relevant analytics that can be used for driving process improvement and measuring agent performance
• Periodically audit agent permissions and ensuring access is appropriate
• Defining and maintaining roles for each key type of agent using Zendesk
• Using analytics to improve ticket deflection and agent productivity
• Interface with Zendesk regarding outages and support interactions for system needs, as well as following through on their support requests
• Ensuring on-boarding and off-boarding of new agents is handled quickly
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience
• A strong client orientation
• Perseverance and the ability to create order and structure from chaos
• Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude
• Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
• Highly beneficial
o Experience with Zendesk installations at multiple clients
o Familiarity with web technologies that support Zendesk applications (e.g. Angular)