Bettingjobs.com are currently working with an international and leading online gambling company seeking a highly motivated Casino Product Expert for their Malta office.
As Casino Product Expert you will work towards releasing the best casino products for customers, taking full ownership of product delivery. You will work within the Casino product team to coordinate and schedule product releases and contribute to the evolution of product roadmaps all while carrying out usability and experience testing with the end user in mind.
This is an excellent opportunity for an online Casino professional to develop their career further with a renowned and market leading iGaming company.
• Coordinate scheduled Casino product release across all supported markets and platforms
• Assist with the project delivery by working with internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to the creation and evolution of the product roadmap
• Coordinate the delivery of the defined roadmap adhering to schedules and standards
• Ensure the Casino portfolio is competitive and up to date
• Liaison with game providers regarding integration and general information
• Collaborate with other operational teams to identify areas of improvement and act on these
• Conduct and report on usability and user experience testing
• Continually review and provide analysis of new products and new product functionality
• Established experience working within a gaming product team
• Strong knowledge of online gaming products and the gaming marketplace
• At least 1 years’ experience working directly with Playtech and other game providers
• Results driven, self-starter who can work on their own initiative
• Innovative and creative individual who can understand and adapt to both technological and market trends
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure while still maintaining a high standard of output
• Keen eye for detail and ability to improve user journeys and experiences
• Desire to improve and take ownership of designated areas of responsibility