BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for an Affiliate Consultant for a leading operator, the Affiliate Consultant will be responsible for acquiring and managing affiliate partners across Asia.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading Operator as they commence on a period of expansion with the Asian market. The Affiliate Consultant would be well suited to an experienced Affiliate Manager looking to take on an exciting challenge with an innovative Operator during an exciting period of growth.
• Manage affiliate accounts, aiming to deliver on the Group’s KPIs, monitoring performance of affiliates on a regular basis, while providing a proactive, positive and constructive relationship.
• Provide regular reports on affiliate performance and ROI.
• In conjunction with the Senior Management produce forecasts and recommend budgets & KPI’s setting for the assigned accounts.
• Working together with the Affiliate team to help originate and execute innovative affiliate strategies and promotions.
• Develop and grow strong business relationships with affiliates, based on clear performance targets and compensation schemes.
• Recommend and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention within the scope established.
• Manage the resolution of affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues as required.
• Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis when applicable.
• Run effective marketing tests, approved by Senior Management, to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention.
• Experienced Affiliate manager with a strong network in the Asian market.
• Strong written and verbal English and Chinese language communication skills.
• Knowledge of global and local online affiliate models and/or online marketing payment models are required
• a proven and consistent track record of executing an aggressive growth strategy and delivering results
• Strong negotiation skills are required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals and excellent analytical and reporting skills.