Betting Jobs are working with an exciting online casino slots company who are based in Hove, UK looking to add to their frontend development team with this Junior/Graduate Frontend Developer position.
Working closely with the slots development team, where you will assist on a range of games from prototype to development phases.
Many of the projects require interaction with server-based APIs, so you'll gain experience in back-end web development and a good understanding of overall system architecture principles.
The successful candidate will
• Have a willingness to learn
• Be highly organised, able to prioritize workload effectively with attention to detail
• Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Have the ability to write efficient and clean commented code
• Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners.
Key Technical Skills
• Experience developing phaser games
• Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/Sass
• Responsive design and mobile friendly best practices
• Experience building HTML5 web-apps
• Knowledge of working with version control (GIT)
• Experience of working with NPM and build tools (e.g. grunt)
• Experience of working with web sockets
• Experience of working with spine
• Knowledge of AngularJS