BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Trader for a leading gaming company based within their Athens office. The Sports Trader will be a senior member of the team, providing odds for the lifespan of preselected sporting events and ensuring trading in done in line with strategy.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Sports Trader looking to develop their career with a growing Sportsbook.
• To assist in ensuring the odds compilation of pre-defined prices to be delivered in a timely manner for the whole sportsbook product
• To assist in ensuring the Trading method of the Sportsbook product is optimised to maximise sportsbook KPIs
• Responsible for the trading of pre-defined Live sporting events using bespoke trading tools.
• Responsible for trading Pre-Match sporting events using bespoke trading tools.
• Responsible for monitoring customer activity on feed events and ensuring that necessary trading/profiling action is taken where necessary.
• To produce liability reports when events lose more than a pre-defined limit
• Notify the profiling team of any potential profitable/non-profitable customers.
• To liaise with other departments for bookmaking related queries.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a Sports Trading Department in a similar role
• Excellent understanding of mathematics
• Excellent knowledge of Sports
• Good work ethic and the ability to make decisions under pressure
• Ability to Write/Speak the English Language to a good standard.
• Good knowledge of Excel