A major gaming business in Malta is seeking a Commercial Business Analyst to join their large international team.
Working Cross Functionally and Globally as a Commercial Insights Analyst you will need to be highly analytical, be comfortable structuring and scoping ambiguous requests, have a passion for data and enjoy presenting your findings in a visually compelling way. Your stakeholders won’t always know what’s possible, so it is important that you ask practical questions to get clarity in addition to managing expectations on what you can deliver.
• Extract necessary data and visualize findings in either in Excel, PowerPoint, Qlik Sense, Power BI or other data visualization software to influence stakeholders and their customers
• Handle multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
• Proactively identify opportunities and scalable insights for internal stakeholders to deliver growth across the customer network
• Working across BI tools and systems to provide relevant and insightful standard reporting and dashboards
• Standard reporting to ensure effective tracking of performance.
• Working closely with Business Intelligence teams to create dashboards within BI tools.
• Development of monthly and quarterly insights to support management team in development and tracking of progress of the regional and national strategy
• Continuously innovate and find better ways to use information.
• Working closely with key stakeholders to optimize their efficiency and effectiveness, through impactful, insightful and easy to use reporting tools.
• Experience in the gaming industry desirable, not essential
• Experience in a business partnering role
• Highly numerate, and capable of translating business requirements into insight based actionable plans
• Proficient in Excel or similar spreadsheet-based analysis.
• Comfortable drawing conclusions when working with data sets.
• Can use data to tell a story.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Experience with Qlik sense and Power BI desirable, but not essential