Canadian Country Manager
Are you a creative person who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in order to drive success? Do you want to kick-start a new project with us? Our client is looking to enter the market in Canada and are looking for an experienced Country Manager to head this up! Within this role, you will need to be hands on working to onboard and maintain a steady inflow of player acquisition as well as retaining those important customers they may already have! To do this, keeping interest from the public & acquiring new interest is essential. As a key contact in Canada, you will naturally be the go-to person for mostly anything related to this market.
What will you get up to day to day?
• Adapting the site from scratch on its offering/campaigns/content for the Canadian market
• Implementing a brand strategy and identity in Canada
• Plan/Coordinate and follow up media buying in Canada
• Evaluate the brand and competitors progress
• Coordination of relationships across departments including CRM, campaign, product teams etc
• Take lead on external activities in regard to VIP-treatment (actual send outs/events)
• Take lead on affiliate negotiations when needed and assist departments in all matters towards their presence in Canada
• Negotiations towards smaller and larger partners
• Responsible for keeping their budget in balance and reaching targets set for this market
We are looking for someone with an excellent command of the English language, coming from an online marketing background and experience working with the Canadian market (online Gaming/ e-commerce). Your organisational skills are on point with excellent time management & you have experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritising accordingly!
Not only are your analytical skills impressive, but you are also able to express good judgement based on the sound understanding of metrics & data. You can adapt to changes well and bring creativity & innovative thinking to new situations to the table. You will be dealing with large, multi-phase projects so prioritisation & managing deadlines will be important. Finally, communication comes easy to you and you can tailor your dialogue & delivery to cater for a variety of different audiences.