BettingJobs are working with a global sportsbetting and casino operator with teams internationally, they are searching for a Swedish Customer Support agent to join their Malta office. Apply today for confidential discussion.
This is an exciting time to join us, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join our fast-paced environment. Do you have Customer Service experience? Are you looking for a role in the Gaming Industry? This could be the ideal position for you!
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Answer and support customer facing communication in required languages, and translate emails, website information and any other matter, as requested.
• Research solutions to customer issues.
• Interact with various departments to resolve customer issues.
• Use available tools and information resources to resolve problems.
• Use a comprehensive knowledge of the group website to investigate and resolve issues.
• Escalate unresolved problems in accordance with established procedures and protocols.
• Administer client account management, including updating notes in accounts.
• Research transaction discrepancies and take appropriate action.
• Monitor customer activity, including assist in the identification of fraudulent activity or abuse.
• Amend / adjust transactions in customer accounts, when necessary or instructed.
• Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions.
• Assist with special Customer Services projects.
• Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with strong customer orientation, who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have basic office skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and the ability to write, read and speak in both English and Swedish.
You will be able to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions, and solve problems independently and in a timely manner. You will be attentive when dealing with sensitive information, you will identify customers’ needs, and have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. You will be flexible and have the ability to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes. You will be performance and customer oriented driven and a strong team player.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with a High School diploma; someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a position with relevant experience; someone who has knowledge of the Sportsbook Industry.
How will you be measured?
• Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments
• Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution
Company Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
• Health insurance cover
• Monthly gym membership reimbursement
• Training and development opportunities