B2B Marketing Manager
A growing international betting and gaming operator is seeking an accomplished B2B Marketing Manager to join their central London marketing team. This role will aim to ensure that their voice continues to be heard across multiple international markets.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all B2B marketing activity within the business, including external marketing campaigns, trade shows/industry events, advertising, marcom and PR.
• Planning and execution of all online and offline marketing projects such as: PR, events, branding & advertising strategy, social media, and content development.
• Coordination of all internal and external marketing resources (overseeing creative & development)
• Project Management of events and marketing initiatives
• Track, analyse and report on all marcom activity
• Manage content for social media platforms, industry publications, and web content
• Plan budgets for all B2B projects and management of relevant expenses
• 3+ years’ experience in international B2B marcomms
• Previous iGaming/Betting experience is considered a significant advantage
• B.A degree or higher, preferably with Marketing focus
• First language-level English
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to present with confidence.
• Strong organisational and time-management skills.
• Exceptional writing and creative skillset.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
• High level of attention to detail
• Planning Execution Focus: Plan Execute events in alignment with overall sales and marketing goals