Bettingjobs are working with a large gaming group who are looking to hire a Finance Manager for their Asian side of the business. This will report into the Group Financial Controller.
Job description: Implement and develop a new accounting system and establish department processes. Oversight and management of the day-to-day accounting function for the Group, including managing production of financial statements, KPI and performance reports and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and Group policies.
• Overall responsibility for the maintenance of the books and records of the Group and ensuring the integrity, accuracy and completeness of such information.
• Managing and overseeing production of periodic financial statements in accordance with applicable IFRS and corporate accounting policies in order to fulfill statutory reporting requirements and provide timely reporting and financial analyses to management.
• Monthly database reconciliation of customer balances
• Monthly revenue reconciliations by brand and country
• Create and maintain monthly accounting schedules i.e. accruals and prepayments
• Management of daily processor reconciliations
• Management of accounts payable
• Producing the Group’s periodic budgets and forecasts and monitoring and reporting performance against such budgets and forecasts.
• Management of Group expenditure by ensuring only budgeted spend is undertaken.
• Maintaining and developing company accounting systems, internal controls, manuals, processes, policies and procedures to improve operational efficiencies and ensure company compliance with statutory and other requirements.
• Managing the execution of any external audits.
• Regular audit of in house automated systems and the expansion of the reporting capabilities within the software
• Effectively and efficiently managing the Accounting function in Manila and its staff, including staff training and development and day-to-day personnel matters.
• Archiving and safeguarding financial information and data in accordance with corporate data retention policies.