We are working with an exciting content provider to the iGaming & betting space based in Malta, seeking an experienced Business Development Manager. This role is aimed at growing revenue from their existing client base as well as attracting new partners, and offers a competitive commission/bonus scheme.
• Present the product to prospects, negotiate commercial terms and close the sale cycle;
• Manage the deployment process of the product from A to Z, including the technical integration (if one is needed);
• Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
• Develop strong customer relationships at required levels and functions across the customers’ organizations;
• Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department.
• Online gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Sales person or Account Manager;
• Strong negotiation skills, ability to sell and close deals.
• Very good people skills;
• The ability to be innovative and creative with excellent communication and relationship management skills;
• A problem solver proactive approach;
• Driven by targets;
• Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in English and Chinese;
• Bachelor's degree preferred.