BettingJobs are working with a highly successful casino content & games provider with international studios, they are searching for an IT administrator to joint their London based team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Our company leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Internal IT Administrator to join our growing team in our London office.
• delivering 1st & 2nd level technical support for devices, applications and end-users during normal office hours
• taking ownership and solving cases from our colleagues on a global scale via phone/chat/email
• on- and off-boarding users
• providing Microsoft Windows end-user support
• creating and maintaining knowledge documentations
• IT security application and monitoring
• Make friends
• Experience with Microsoft 365, Azure and Amazon Web Services
• Be a professional. Be a detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organization skills
• Maintain confidentially
• Keep calm under pressure
• MCE and/or MCP certificate
• worked with Jira Service Desk
• ITIL v3/4 certificate