Betting Jobs is working with an exciting multi-channel operator, well-funded for growth into a number of European gaming & betting markets. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking operator in a key post, making a key contribution to their successful growth internationally. The VP of Product will be charged with taking international market strategy and ensuring that it is translated into their compelling, popular product portfolio.
For a confidential discussion, contact email@example.com.
● Taking insights from market, customer and technological sources, the VP of Product will define and deliver an industry-leading product vision, implementing accurate reporting to continually improve product performance, build knowledge and inform future product development.
● Lead a cross-functional product team through collaboration, positive influence and building relationships across the organisation.
● The VP of Product will take overall responsibility for managing the full product cycle, monitoring performance and delivery whilst also having input on strategy and the discovery of new opportunities. The role calls for an outcome-driven professional.
● Build on the existing team of Product Owners, growing a larger, innovative, best in class team with a true customer focus
● Working closely with the Executive team, the business objectives and product vision, the VP of Product will prioritize development efforts, aiming to deliver innovative and internationally-scalable initiatives.
● Experience in leading teams across multiple countries.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● A track record of delivery in a fast-paced, demanding environment
● Exceptional analytical skills and experience building models and defining data needs
● Proven ability to deliver data driven decisions and apply key insights based on market knowledge to drive product requirements and solutions
● Results orientated and product delivery-focused with a wider appreciation and understanding of technical strategic dependencies
● A true product evangelist; proud and passionate about the products they’ve worked on
● Energetic and passionate driven to be the best in the market
● Familiar with Product Management methodologies and tools
● Skilled in risk and financial management