Our client are a highly successful casino platform business with a flexible approach to remote working. They are searching for a legal counsel to join their team in an exciting period of growth. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• provide expert advice on specific and complex gaming matters in countries of interest;
• drafting of legal and regulatory analyses and risk assessments;
• facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
• preparing regulatory, licensing and compliance documents;
• develop and maintain relationships with national regulatory authorities;
• produce simple and actionable interpretations of the rules applicable for each business unit;
• take the lead as Project Manager for regulatory projects from beginning to end, and implement a compliance project;
• prepare, produce, write, review, keep track of, and ensure consistency of regular reporting submitted by/to gaming authorities;
• carry out projects related to the regulatory scope (Responsible Gaming, Anti-Money-Laundering, data protection).
• Draft, negotiate and review contractual agreements relating to commercial matters, insurance, corporate and other company business activities.
Qualifications and skills required:
• qualified solicitor (NQ);
• ability to work on various projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
• excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• high levels of initiative, pragmatism and common sense;
• curiosity with a keenness to innovate, improve processes and drive efficiencies;
• ability to work both independently and in a team;
• inspire respect and confidence with internal and external contacts;
• attention to detail;
• literate and fluent in English; other European languages also useful.
· A company can-do ethos
· Open communications across all levels of the business
· Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
· A flexible working schedule