BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Casino CRM Manager based in Malta with a market leading online casino. An exciting opportunity someone to manage and develop the marketing strategy for an exciting casino brand.
• Responsible for setting strategy and the global CRM promotions calendar for Casino and Live Casino across multiple brands and markets.
• Understanding of our Casino products and player base to be able to design the best player promotions within budgetary allowance and legal boundaries.
• Work closely with the Head of Gaming who is the lead liaison point between our in-house game studio, and the third-party game suppliers and who will negotiate provided funded promotions for the group.
• Lead a team of coordinators responsible for delivering flawless campaigns and customer experience across all CRM channels.
• Collaborate with the CRM & VIP Analysts, Casino Managers in each of the markets, and the Central Gaming team on promotional mechanics to ensure effective use of budget.
• Responsible for continuous reviewing and optimisation of global Casino promotions and performance.
• Regular reporting to senior stakeholders and regional teams on the success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
• Influencing CRM product roadmaps to ensure the team has the required tools and features to execute promotions.
• Studying customer research and feedback to fully understand customer motivations to ensure customer plans are meeting the customer’s needs.
• Ensure all activities are carried out on-brand and to a high standard, whilst maintaining high standards for fairness and integrity.
• People management with coaching experience.
• Understanding casino and all versions and variants of casino products
• Understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
• Strong team player, who enjoys a collaborative environment.
• 3 years’ experience from a similar role in the gaming industry.
• Working on own initiative, with a pro-active approach.
• A degree (or equivalent) in marketing, economics or business would be beneficial.