BettingJobs are working with a leading Sportsbook provider seeking to add a creative Marketing Executive to their St Albans team.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for promoting the sports betting product by bringing a creative spark into your work. You will work closely with CRM and Content team to generate harmonised material that is both topical and visually engaging.
• Creating and updating pages on sports brochureware sites to promote new product features and promotions highlighting service offerings.
• Creating homepage banners featuring exciting imagery to highlight major sporting events or new product features.
• Creating emails to promote new products and services, highlight major sporting events and explain promotions to specific groups of clients.
• Working with Excel and other applications to analyse client lists and create targeted groups of clients for given promotional campaigns and client communications.
• Organizing and administrating promotional campaigns, creating interesting and engaging copy and selecting appealing imagery to be used in emails and on web pages. Liaising with clients regarding promotional questions and queries.
• Accurately recording campaign details for effective future analysis and strategic decision making.
• Working with affiliate companies and introducing partners to ensure they have the latest copies of our brand assets, product and service details.
• Answering questions and assisting with the creation of tracking links, landing pages, and contracts for new partners.
• Creating Google search ads to promote new product features or betting around major events. Creating relevant landing pages to help clients who click on our search ads continue their journey through our website.
• Creating digital ads for new campaigns or product pushes. Identifying suitable images, working with Photoshop to manipulate and resize these, overlaying text and logos and exporting final ads.
• Setting up new search AdGroups from time to time and reviewing keywords
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• A genuine passion for a range of Sports and keen awareness of the main players and events that take place
• Strong interest in sports betting in general
• Experience with photoshop or another similar program to alter image properties
• Have strong artistic and creative ability
• Strong understanding of basic design principles e.g negative space, margins, fonts, colours
• Ability to produce detailed sports-related content
• Acute attention to detail
• A Degree from a top-level University
• Pro-active and organised approach to achieve specific deadlines
• Strong Numeracy skills
• Ability to liaison with customers seeking clarification with email promotions