Senior Affiliate Manager – Eastern Europe
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join the Marketing Team of a leading operator in various European markets. Part of a large, multi-national Group, this brand is a market-leader in key Eastern European markets.
They are searching for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join their team and take responsibility for the strategic management of the Affiliate Program across international markets. It is a great time to join the company as they are investing heavily in growth.
You will be working on exciting campaigns that will increase their portfolio of affiliate partners. You will recruit, set up and manage affiliate accounts, aiming to deliver on group KPIs, whilst monitoring the performance of affiliates daily and providing a proactive, positive and effective relationship with partners. You’ll also be responsible for managing spend within budget and providing regular reports on affiliate performance and return on investment.
You will work closely with senior management to produce forecasts, budgets and KPIs and develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
The role will be both rewarding and challenging as you grow the brand and be part of an ever-growing team based at the company’s HQ.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
• Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate partners and strong partner relationships
• Creating an effective strategy, ensuring that company receives maximum ROI from its affiliate budget
• Pro-actively acquire, activate and retain new affiliates, whilst focusing on top performing partners to ensure maximum ROI
• Monitoring, analysing and developing the return on investment of all campaigns
• Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all existing partners under their account management
• Identifying new opportunities in the product verticals
• Working with product teams to keep creatives up to date and understand all new promotions and bonuses
• Assist in developing and maintaining market leading position in the affiliate space
• Monitoring competitors activity and reporting findings through regular updates
• Providing regular progress reports and feedback on affiliate campaigns and on the affiliate channel
• Initiating and delivering innovative, tactical campaigns
• Following teams and companies processes and procedures effectively
• Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments
• Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management
Required Skills and Abilities:
• At least 5 years of experience in the online gaming industry
• Commercially focused with strong negotiation and influencing skills, used to delivering results
• A consistent record of executing a hard-hitting growth strategy to develop an affiliate program
• Established affiliate network in the industry across several countries
• Excellent understanding of all the affiliate reward models
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to conduct a thorough analysis of the ROI results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge and experience of managing local/global affiliates
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
• Ability to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels and to work with remote teams
• Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Management, Finance or IT
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of Income Access affiliate platform
• An understanding of popular and profitable global sports, casino and poker related events
• Additional European language skills (Finnish, Italian, Grotian, Russian)
• This is the ideal next step for an experienced Affiliate Manager within the iGaming industry, who enjoys building and developing strong business relationships with affiliates, based on clear performance targets and compensation schemes to join our dynamic team.
• We are additionally seeking someone with a “can-do” attitude who will get involved beyond the specific role, to build on the internal culture of teamwork and go above and beyond to get things done.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.