Betting jobs are working with very a well-recognised betting and gaming operator, based in Gibraltar, as they seek an experienced Software Engineer to join their client-side development team.
• Develop and code for client-facing web applications, writing software with focus on great user experience and performance.
• Participate in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
• Help us shape the internal software architecture and development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment. Development, operations, testing and others all work together to ship outstanding code to production.
*Expert in web technologies and APIs (HTTP2, HTML, Browser JS APIs, WebSockets etc.)
* Competent in with at least one of the dominating scripting languages for web - Ruby, PHP, Python, Elixir, NodeJs. We tend to use Ruby and NodeJs a lot. It won’t be part of your main work, but it’ll be a nice to have.
* Comfortable working across the stack and understanding how all the pieces fit together (front-end, middleware, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.