An award-winning design and software development agency working with a wide range of enterprise clients, specialising in the gambling sector.
Based in the heart of Manchester city centre, our client is an on an exciting journey to build the next generation of cutting-edge Sports Betting and Gaming platform fit for some of the biggest bookmakers in the world.
What will I be doing?
You'll sit within one of our product squads on the product team reporting to the Development Manager; and will be responsible for implementing sections of functionality, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the Lead Developer. You’ll be working to come up with solutions to technical issues, as well as assisting, mentoring and reviewing work from more junior developers.
We’re looking for someone who’s had current and relevant experience working with ReactJS. You should be a knowledgeable developer who has worked in complex projects and delivered excellent UI/UX.A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
• Good knowledge of the latest ES standards and TypeScript
• Unit and functional testing
• Source Control using Git
• Experience working in an environment with a variety of developers at different levels
• Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
• An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
• An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
• Participate in releases, and/or out of hours on-call availability as needed