Marketing Campaign Manager - US
A new generation social sports betting app that is seeing great success in its start-up stage and is looking to disrupt the sports betting market with a new and innovative approach; by combining free-to-play game mechanics with a mobile and social first design and marketing strategy. Our client has achieved the status of a scale up, since going live with their product in early 2017.
They have also received a significant and strategic investment from a US based casino and resorts business, and we will be developing and marketing a sport betting product into regulated states in the US market.
This role is focused on working on their US facing initiative with responsibility for marketing and operating the sports betting app in New Jersey and selected states in North America where licenses have been achieved.
If you are looking for an opportunity to add momentum to your marketing career are based and able to legally work in London and have a passion for sports and gaming in North America, then this could be the ideal role for you.
• Day-to-day monitoring and optimisation (including adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creatives) of paid campaigns across different digital channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, to name a few
• Analyse campaign results continuously, able to notice and flag any issues within large sets of data, and actively improve on performance by making good use of insights
• Report on campaign and creative performance and A/B test results on a weekly and monthly basis
• Work closely with the design and content teams in order to test and develop on new creatives (static and video banners) and messaging
• Keep up to date with biddable media trends, continuously improve their knowledge and apply this to their work; self-improvement and continuous learning is a requirement
Position Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Experience marketing to North American audiences preferably in sports marketing.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of American interest sports in the context of betting.
• Demonstrable knowledge in implementing, optimising and reporting on biddable media campaigns, both acquisition and retention
• At least 3-year experience in using Facebook Ads for direct response paid campaigns
• Experience on other paid social channels, like Snapchat and Twitter would be beneficial
• Previous experience in working with KPIs and targets
• Exceptional attention to details
• Able to make decisions on their own and take ownership in their work
• Able to communicate effectively and work as part of the wider team
• Is creative with an analytical approach
• Is a fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
• Is organised and have good time management skills
• Able to handle multiple projects at the same time, prioritise them based on business needs and meet tight deadlines
• Educated to university level
• Passion for marketing, particularly digital
• Ready to work for a multinational start-up company, in a fast-paced, demanding environment