Central London based
USA - Motion Graphics Designer
A new generation social sports betting app that is seeing great success in its start-up stage and is looking to disrupt the sports betting market with a new and innovative approach; by combining free-to-play game mechanics with a mobile and social first design and marketing strategy. Our client has achieved the status of a scale up, since going live with their product in early 2017. They have received a significant and strategic investment from a US based Casino and resorts chain and will, as a direct result, be developing and marketing their sport betting product into regulated states in the US market.
This role is focused on working on the US initiative with responsibility for marketing and operating the sportsbetting app in New Jersey and selected states in North America where licenses have been achieved.
If you are looking for an opportunity to add momentum to your marketing career are based and able to legally work in London and have a passion for sports and gaming in North America, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Purpose of Role:
• Responsible for delivering outstanding, high quality, creative digital and offline design inventory which are aligned to Wynn’s brand guidelines, attractive to customers and elicit a positive reaction and response.
• The role will require a Motion Graphic Designer to take a hands-on approach to excel our clients marketing assets; testing new design and messaging approaches that will help improve on marketing KPI’s. The Designer will need to have experience of designing digital and social media direct response inventory for a North American audience.
• They will be highly creative, organised, process driven and a strong communicator who is knowledgeable about the North American Sports marketplace.
• They will also have experience of designing for both IOS and Android mobile devices.
• Experience of designing mobile design inventory for North American audiences preferably in a sports marketing capacity
• Qualified in graphic and Motion Design and have good proven experience
• Passion for American Sports or has created designs for the North American market
• Expertise with industry-leading software (After Effects, Sketch, Photoshop)
• Possess exemplary attention to detail
• Have a compelling and wide-ranging online portfolio demonstrating breadth of design formats
• Experience in working within customer acquisition through design environments
• Previous proven designs must show an increase in App downloads of Apps or CTR's on multiple campaigns
• Performance marketing design experience with advertising assets served on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram
• Must have created well performing motion advertising inventory
• Ensure that all design output is compliant to regulations set by the licensed jurisdiction they are marketed in.