USA - CRM Manager
A new generation social sports betting app that is seeing great success in its start-up stage and is looking to disrupt the sports betting market with a new and innovative approach; by combining free-to-play game mechanics with a mobile and social first design and marketing strategy. Having achieved the status of a scale up, since going live with their product in early 2017. They have also received a significant and strategic investment from a USA based casino resort chain and will be developing and marketing their sport betting product into regulated states in the US market.
This role is focused on working on their US initiative with responsibility for marketing and operating the in New Jersey and selected states in North America where license is still to be achieved.
If you are looking for an opportunity to add momentum to your marketing career are based and able to legally work in London and have a passion for sports and gaming in North America, then this could be the ideal role for you!
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for ensuring that the in-app user journey is optimized to deliver business value by keeping customers engaged and always leaving them with a strong reason to return:
• Collaborate on initiatives to use in app event or trigger messaging to optimize user experience and decrease churn
• Develop a CRM promotional calendar that delivers to business plan budgets and goals
• Deliver strong on and off app CRM promotions and campaigns that reduce attrition and increase customer value
• Lead data research projects to gain insights on to player behaviour and deliver campaigns to meet business goals
• Work closely with product teams on ideation and backlog development to deliver a highly engaging in app experience for customers
In addition, this role will use gamified and sporstbetting relevant measures and metrics to:
• Progress Newly registered Players to their Xth deposits and,
• Progress Reactivated players from point of reactivation to their Xth deposit;
• Manage and optimise revenues from multi depositors
• Maintain and where relevant increase revenues and profits from High Value player group, to meet the targets and metrics, set by the business across all marketing channels, networks, brands and territories.
Position Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Experience of CRM marketing to North American audiences preferably in a sports marketing capacity
• Social Gaming experience in a CRM/Engagement role
• Educated to degree level
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of American interest sports in the context of betting
• Highly demonstrable knowledge of social gaming CRM principles and systems – especially customer progression, rewards, levels, gamified CRM, key social and betting customer lifecycle touch points, communication media such as in app creative, in app notifications, SMS, email, push notifications and more
• Experience of working in an organisation managing end users or customers using lifecycle or life stage management processes
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience in working for an online gambling+ B2C RMG app business. + Social gaming product
• Ability to work effectively and speedily with remote teams in different time zones
This is a unique opportunity to be involved a wide range of digital and non-digital marketing channels and grow in knowledge and their responsibility quickly as they become a pivotal part in the ambitious growth plans of Wynn’s new mobile betting offering. The CRM Manager will have the opportunity to combine their passion for both sports and CRM + Social engagement marketing together in this fast-moving role.