Bettingjobs are working with a successful UK facing online casino operator, who are looking to expand their Malta operations with the addition of a junior-level Digital Designer.
We’re looking for someone with creative flair and due to the sector we operate in, a designer who can bust out a style that suits the entertainment industry. You’ll be getting your feet under the table and helping out with the creation and roll-out of digital designer collateral including games-based graphics across multiple digital platforms. You’ll need to know your way around Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (ideally After Effects too). Great opportunity for a driven, focused designer with a passion for design and a hunger to creatively contribute, learn and grow. This would suit a junior digital designer with 2-3 years’ experience looking to take the next step in their career.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar Junior Digital Designer role
• Profound design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects
• Significant experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to reflect the brand, look and feel
• Ability to work to challenging deadlines according to promotional and campaign launches
Please get in touch with Carla for immediate consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org