Malta based Project Management Job Opportunity
We have a high-impact opportunity for a Project Manager in our client, a fast-growing casino gaming firm. Leveraging your knowledge of software development, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Join the leader of the fastest-growing segment of online entertainment – casino gaming!
Developing for the land-based, online, mobile, and social markets, our client has created hundreds of games that are played in 150 countries on six continents. Offering a very dynamic, multi-disciplinary, and educational environment and endless opportunities for professional growth.
This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects for the group that owns game platform build-out and maintenance.
Client Platforms identifies needs for custom game development tools.
The Technical Project Manager will define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycles, and also identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Reporting to the Sr. PM as part of the PMO team, the Project Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of high-impact projects.
• 3+ years project management experience
• Experience managing Development projects in an Agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN)
• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control tools. Must have 3+ years’ experience writing specifications in Confluence and translating into Epics/Stories in Jira
• Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive and
• able execute under accelerated timeframes and to quickly adapt to changing
Preferred skills / experience:
• Understanding of the SDLC
• Casino industry or game development knowledge a plus, but not required
• Regulation/Compliance understanding a plus, but not required
• Experience with production in could base environment