Bettingjobs are working with a French B2B sportsbook supplier who are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join their team in Toulouse. The sales department’s main objective is to identify opportunities while establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and prospects to allow worldwide business development. This is an English speaking opportunity and will be working with operators all over Europe.
• Technical support to sales managers throughout business development
• Administrative & technical point of contact for all audit-related processes
• Worldwide compliance intelligence, both technical and legal.
• Technical & market researches, reporting directly to the CTO, to optimise infrastructure performances and costs
Other duties, in relation to the Head of sales and our IT team
• Clients / IT interface
• Projects follow-up and external communication management with clients and/or potential clients
• Stakeholders support
• Permanent technological, industrial, competitive and legal intelligence
• Higher education degree in marketing or trade/business
• Previous experience in sales within software industry or IT services consulting (technical side)
• Experience in IT infrastructure, big plus
• Knowledge in online gambling industry and more especially sports betting is a big plus
• Ability to understand and anticipate technical and functional needs from both B2C customers and B2B clients
• Technical sales prospecting
• Knowledge in Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish. French is a plus.
• Team player
• Rigorous, well organized with a strong sense of initiative
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org for close consideration.