BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Head of Account Management for a growing gaming supplier experiencing a period of significant growth. Reporting to the CCO, the Head of AM is responsible for the day-to-day running and improvements of existing clients across all product verticals produced by the company. They are accountable for driving sustainable long-term profitable growth within these accounts in line with the company’s strategic directions. The Head of AM is further responsible for the functional P/L, setting targets and budgets for the team and ensuring maximum customer engagement of both clients and their customers. The Head of AM is also to develop and manage a team of Account Managers that will be a testament to the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Account Management to take on a key role with a forward-thinking and innovative supplier to the gaming industry. This role could also be well suited to an experienced Account Manager with strong commercial and man-management skills looking to take a step into a Head of Account Management position.
• Holistically responsible for meeting and exceeding the agreed targets, goals and objectives as aligned to the company’s strategic plan.
• Build a team of Account Managers, continuously measure the performance of the Accounts and Account Management personnel in charge of, and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
• Make sure that customers get all the help and assistance needed especially with regards to Games Positioning, Promotional ideas and ways and means in order to optimize revenues accordingly
• Be the Account Manager for a number of Accounts classified as ‘Highest Potential’ in order to maintain the proximity to customers’ business environments.
• As appropriate visit key customers together with the Account Managers who are performing their routine visits
• Build own strong customer relations with key customer stakeholders, and ensure that the company has the correct contact interfaces.
• Participate and as appropriate take active part in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars, etc.
• Be fully responsible for the P/L of the Account Management Team
• Manage general administrative tasks for the function such as but not limited to - budget process, salary settings, incentive plans, hiring of new employees, dismissal of non-performing personnel, and continuous reviews.
• Successful track record in Account Management within the gaming industry
• Strong man-management skills
• Excellent knowledge of the online RNG casino sector
• Track record of working towards and exceeding targets
• Strong commercial & financial acumen