A well-known, fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator, providing first class promotions, the most competitive odds, up to 750 unique casino games and also top-notch customer support.
As a part of our expansion into the UK market, we are looking to add an UK Affiliate Manager to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join us as an Affiliate Manager at the start of our journey and make this product the success we know it will be.
· Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly reports and follow up on KPIs directly with nominated affiliate partners.
· Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners to increase revenue and performance.
· Creating an effective strategy, ensuring that company receives maximum ROI from its affiliate budget.
· Create and implement communication strategy with key affiliate partners ensuring they are aware of upcoming promotions, new launches and other affiliate related campaigns
· Organising and managing the Affiliate Events
· Identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
· Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
· Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
· Follow up and maximize a monthly budget, based on KPIs (FTDs, CPAs, NGR, Cost, Margin, etc)
The ideal candidate will:
· Have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (Native Level) knowledge of French language is a plus.
· Have the capacity to build strong relationship with customers.
· Have experience working in the gaming or gambling industry.
· Have sales and account management experience.
· Have an ability to understand customer needs and respond to them.
· Have strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Must have Advance MS Excel skills to create reports