BettingJobs are working with an innovative mobile focused sports betting startup who are searching for an SQL developer to join their growing team in Holborn. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
You will take ownership of and execute key online marketing campaigns through push notifications and other methods. You will develop an existing campaign system by working closely with the marketing and product teams.
The successful candidate will have a passion for data. As well as driving the marketing campaigns, you will analyse the results and establish which campaigns drive user participation and spending. You will do this by using all available data in the Postgres database and also in third party tracking applications like Facebook and Appsflyer. A desire to travel internationally and meet new people is also a plus.
• 75% of the role will be writing SQL code campaign scripts
• Maintain and write new campaign scripts in Linux bash and python.
• Provide weekly campaign analysis and deliver snapshots to the broader team
• Deal with support issues in and out of normal office hours.
• SQL (DML/DDL, preferably in a PostgreSQL environment)
• Scripting in Linux/Bash/Python or equivalent on any platform
• API integration
• Strong MS Office skills in particular Excel
• Good communication skills
• A ‘can do’ approach
• Flexibility with work hours
• Facebook Marketing API and equivalent on other social platforms like Snapchat and Twitter
• Appsflyer and Mixpanel
• Google API
• Previous industry/CRM experience
• Knowledge of GDPR requirements
• Experience with statistical analysis tools