Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst for a Sportsbook Affiliate company based in Barcelona. As Digital Analyst you will own and manage every aspect of Data analysis for all products in the companies portfolio. The focus of this role is on the deliverable and inputs to better understand how our users consume our products, what they like, what needs to be improved, as well as how to implement tracking solutions to get better at collecting and analyzing data.
You’ll have a key role in helping the team measure business performance and make product strategy and business decisions based on key stats. To be able to deliver key insights, you will have to develop a deep understanding of the online gambling industry and of the affiliation and paid subscription business models.
• Ensure that all our websites are appropriately tagged in Google Analytics, GTM and/or any other tools you might find adequate to be able to answer any research question.
• Build and maintain different reporting tools, such as dashboards or reports, to share user behaviour information with stakeholders.
• Perform analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality.
• Identify and analyse relevant customer data to drive business goals and validate designs; turn data into actionable insights.
• Analyse performance and different behaviours in an A/B Test environment.
• Collaborate with User Researchers to detect gaps in knowledge about our users; identify research opportunities to fill those gaps.
• Be an advocate for our users, building empathy within the company with clear presentations that highlight the impact of customer experience on business results.
• 3+ years of experience as a data analyst in a digital environment.
• Strong Experience working with Google Analytics, GTM and Excel.
• Strong Experience managing large data set and build beautiful visualisation dashboard
• Tackle issues with high standards and a fresh perspective, always keeping the user experience in mind.
• Be used to working in multidisciplinary team
• Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
• Be detail oriented.
• Be an excellent team player.
• Ability to discuss with the team in Spanish/English.
• (bonus) Experience in affiliate marketing / betting industry.
• (bonus) Programming knowledge (JS, Python, HTML, CSS…)