BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for Junior Data Analyst for an exciting affiliate company working in the sports betting market. As junior data analyst you will use your analytical knowledge and mathematical skills to provide support in several areas, from performance analysis to business forecast to SEO.
They are seeking an individual with a mathematical mind who brings the relevant experience, skill set, and energy to review data and provide insights to the team and make recommendations and track results.
• Help maintain and develop reporting tools such as dashboards and reports, to share user behaviour information with stakeholders.
• Ensure tracking requirements are being met across all products, to be able to answer any research question.
• Perform analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality.
• Identify and analyze relevant customer data to drive business goals and validate designs; turn data into actionable insights.
• Develop a deep understanding of the sports betting markets (North America, Africa, LATAM).
• A deep interest and aptitudes to crunch data.
• An analytical and mathematical mind to extract actionable insights from that data.
• Ability to use GA, GSC, GTM (+ full G Suite).
• Advanced experience working with Excel.
• Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
• Be detail oriented.
• Be an excellent team player.
• High level of English.
• (Bonus) Good working knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs.
• (Bonus) Knowledge of Python and/or React.
• (Bonus) Knowledge of another language such as Spanish/French.