Bettingjobs are working with an exciting lead-generation business operating in the online sports betting industry. They are looking to add to their friendly and ambitious team of 20 in their Barcelona office.
As the Lead of the tech team, you’ll work in a fast-paced, highly-motivating environment. In addition to strong technical knowledge and experience, the role demands a hands-on technical approach, leadership (you will be heading a team of 5 developers) and business acumen that will enable you to consider the big picture in every technology-related decision.
Technologies / Webstack (in order of importance)
• PHP 7+
• Deployment systems (mainly AWS, also Heroku, Google Cloud, etc…)
• Java // Kotlin
• AWS Technologies (Lambda, Beanstalk, EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudFormation, etc…)
• Web server (apache, nginx, varnish, etc…)
• CSS frameworks (webpack, gulp, etc…)
• App Containerization (mainly Docker, also Kubernetes, etc…)
• Google APIs (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc…)
• Deliver value to customers via regular code releases to production.
• Help with the planning and execution of the most valuable projects: clear roadmaps, great features being delivered, Product Manager happy, Engineers excited about their projects, business generating value.
• Lead and mentor the development team.
• Code when necessary / appropriate.
• Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
• Suggest the implementation of new technologies that bring positive momentum within the team.
• Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy and represent them on the Management Team level.
• Supervise & implement system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
• Maintain and strengthen our testing and monitoring solutions.
• Stay on top of technology trends and developments.
• Proven experience as a Tech Lead or Senior role.
• Strong experience in Agile Tech Delivery and business-planning.
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
• Strong team management, leadership and organizational abilities.
• Strategic thinking but can-do attitude with a pragmatic approach.
• Ability to delegate efficiently.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Competitive package and great benefits offered. Please contact Carla at email@example.com for more information.