Country Manager – Poland – Multichannel European Sports Betting Operator
The most exciting B2C sports betting growth story in recent times is expanding its international footprint and establishing operations in the Polish regulated market. Substantial investment has been secured to attack the European market and Poland is very high on the list of priorities for growth.
Already operational in approx. 10 countries, with ambitous growth plans in more markets, the business offers high-end omnichannel sports betting solutions at the forefront of innovation in the market today. The plan is to become the leading sports betting brand in Europe through product, pricing and unrivalled customer experience.
We are searching for a Country Manager to have direct responsibility for the operations at retail level. Utilising centralised resources at HQ for tech, trading, product development, marketing, etc., in the online business, you will be respobsible for the day-to-day running of the retail business operations locally in Poland.
• Day to day management of the polish organisation with P& L responsibility
• Management of retail operations partnering with the central teams at HQ to ensure a consistent customer experience.
• Support the customer conversion journey from retail to online
• Working with the group senior management team (particularly the COO) to implement the group strategy locally.
• Managing and facilitating strong collaboration between different group divisions and the local polish organisations
• Building networks and Market/ sector awareness to feed this into local execution of group strategies
• Being aware and presenting M&A opportunities to the COO/ Executive team for consideration
• Own the relationship with legal and regulation authorities
Successful candidates will have:
• Retail operations leadership experience ideally gained within the sports betting and gaming sector
• Experience in team leadership both direct leadership and for teams where they are not directly accountable.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• A track record of delivery in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Ability to implement business and financial processes and procedures
Successful candidate will be:
• Experienced in budget and financial management
• A strong collaborator with a preference for working as part of a team
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.